Saturday, April 17, 2010

55 Fiction..


There came a day on this Earth,

When

There were scintillating colors and rainbow in the Sky,

Flowers in full bloom.

Earth was dancing to the song of the birds,

There were new hopes and aspirations in the air,

There came such a day on this Earth.

And that was the day when YOU were born Baby !!!





Friends,


It's surprising, but it's true that today ,early in the morning I had a dream. In my dream I saw someone saying these words to me.


I was so touched .I woke up and immediately penned down almost every word that I could remember....And I was able to recall 95% of it.... I still remember his voice and the tone in which he said the last two lines for me... He made me feel so SPECIAL... And so I will give this the title " I AM SPECIAL " .




The above image has been taken from Google Images.

5 comments:

  1. Should have had a good nights sleep to your hearts content to get such good poetry in the dreams :) what did you have for dinner? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Mural! hehee... Yeah u're rght to some extent....these days m being very very happy...i guess it's just the SUMMER effect...I reli njoy summers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved it! but dear give a word count ones more, I guess it's more that 55 ;)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger