Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Man Who KISSED My Feet....


Once, it happened,

Our eyes were locked onto each others',


I was hypnotized,


He put my feet on his palms ,


And took away my soul.



He said those magical words,


Sweetheart, Your Wish Is My Command


His voice ,


Made me have an addiction,


And I opened my eyes ,


Only to realise it is my FIRST 55 FICTION !



Dear All,


Welcome to my blog again.

This is my first attempt towards writing 55 Fiction.Hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed creating it.



Just to let you know:

55 Fiction is a form of micro fiction that refers to works of fiction limited to a maximum of fifty-five words.(Source - Wikipedia).

The image put up in this post has been taken from Google images.







3 comments:

  1. first appreciable attempt towards serious literature

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOnderful! Loved the way you introduced yourself into it...

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @deepazartz Hey ! Thanx a lot..

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger